Tuesday, April 30, 2019

April 2019


It’s over! As of today, I can say that I have a Master’s degree in Pharmacology!! There have been ups and downs throughout the year but it has been such an amazing experience. I was able to meet amazing people and learn so much about myself and pharmacology.

During the last month of the program, I was able to experience more about living in NOLA. I was able to visit several restaurants and eat some delicious food. Speaking of food, I attended my first ever crawfish boil and let me tell you, I understand why so many people in New Orleans love crawfish season! It took me a while to learn how to properly twist and eat a crawfish but eventually I got the hang of it!

Lastly, I was able to continue my work with the Habitat for Humanity ReStore. Even though the program is over, I plan on continuing volunteering at the ReStore during my gap year.

I can honestly say that this program made me into a better person. I feel that it has better prepared me for the challenges that await me in medical school. I’m truly grateful for the opportunity to attend Tulane’s Pharmacology program and my new degree!

Farewell!

April hours: 9
Spring Semester hours: 27
Cumulative 2018-2019 hours: 61

Tasty Crawfish!




Some of our Pharmacology class



No comments:

Post a Comment